Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim
Receive immediate medical attention. if you do not have a witness who saw the injury you need to file a notice of injury with your employer. (WE CAN ASSIST YOU)
You must report the injury to your employer within 30 days of the date of your injury (WE CAN ASSIST YOU)
WE WILL FILE A CLAIM FOR YOU
Your employer's insurance company will have an attorney who may contest your injury and refuse to pay for medical treatment, or may stop your treatment before you reach maximum medical benefit. Do not try to represent yourself. (WE CAN ASSIST YOU)
WE WILL FIGHT FOR EVERY BENEFIT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO:
We will file a "petition for benefits" within two years of the date of your injury. We will hold your hand through every phase of the process so that you have the best representation possible. We know how a injury can change your life and cause financial problems.
WE ONLY REPRESENT THE INJURED SO THAT YOU WILL BE ASSURED THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE PERSONAL ATTENTION.
ATTORNEY MORELLI HAS REPRESENTED MANY HUNDREDS OF INJURED WORKERS. WE GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION
SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM FOR A FREE EVALUATION
How long after an accident do I have to report it to my employer?
o no later then thirty (30) days CALL 954-500-FREE
· When should my employer report the injury to their insurance company?
o no later than seven (7) days if not CALL 954-500-FREE
· My employer will not report my injury to the insurance company. What can I do?
o CALL 954-500-FREE
· What kind of medical treatment can I get?
o all necessary medial care if not CALL 954-500-FREE
· Do I have to pay any of my medical bills?
o No CALL 954-500-FREE
· Will I be paid if I lose time from work?
o YES, if you are out of work more than twenty-one (21) if not CALL 954-500-FREE
· How much will I be paid?
o 66 2/3% of your average salary if not CALL 954-500-FREE
· Do I have to pay income tax on this money?
· When will I get my first check?
o with in twenty-one (21) days if not CALL 954-500-FREE
· What can I do if I am not receiving my benefit check?
o CALL 954-500-FREE
· Can my employer fire me if I am unable to work because of an injury and am receiving workers' compensation benefits?
o No if you are fired CALL 954-500-FREE
· If I am unable to return to the type of work I did before I was injured, what can I do?
o We will demand reemployment services at no cost to you CALL 954-500-FREE